Maybe you are like me always searching for a new Whole30 recipe. Well you are in luck! These Island Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs are healthy and delicious. In fact this is a dish the entire family will love! Toddler and Husband approved.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
When shopping for ingredients it is so important to always check the nutrition label! Especially if you are doing a round of Whole30. You can also look for the Whole30 approved label. Most Primal Kitchen products have the Whole30 stamp of approval. That is what makes their delicious and healthy sauces a go to.
What really makes these meatballs so delicious is the Primal Kitchen Island Teriyaki Sauce. Made from all natural ingredients, it is healthy and makes you feel good about the food you are eating.
Island Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb Ground Chicken. I use ground chicken breast.
- 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond Flour.
- 1/2 Tsp Himalayan Salt.
- 1/2 Tsp Finely Ground Black Pepper.
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil. Primal Kitchen.
- 3/4 Cup Island Teriyaki by Primal Kitchen. Be sure to use Primal Kitchen Island Teriyaki sauce for this one. And just to be safe always double check your ingredients in the sauce if you are doing Whole30 or Paleo.
- Sesame seeds for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add ground chicken, 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup of the Island Teriyaki Sauce, salt and pepper. Mix together until well combined. Using a teaspoon as a scoop, take out a heaping scoop roll into balls. Should make approx. 15 meatballs.
- In a large skillet over med heat, add avocado oil and meatballs.
- Brown on all sides.
- Remove from skillet and place meatballs in a baking dish. I love my pyrex.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Island Teriyaki sauce and stir.
- Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Garnish with extra sauce and sesame seeds.
Other Whole30 Approved Recipes
Looking for other Whole30 approved recipes? Check out my Beef, Sweet Potato & Pepper Skillet, it is sure to be a family favorite. Looking for a comforting meal on a cool day? Check out my Creamy Chicken Chili Soup, it will add just right right amount of heat to your meal.