One morning I had a craving for eggs and veggies, this is my wonderful creation that come to be, Loaded Veggie Bake! Sometimes pregnancy cravings can be wonderful and inspiring. I have this cooked and in the freezer for when baby number three arrives. A quick, healthy and delicious meal. Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I have!
Please note this product has been provided to me for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to sample and review. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Loaded Veggie Bake
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked and chopped If you are a bacon lover, feel free to add more!
- 1 cup Chopped ham
- 3 cups Frozen Riced Cauliflower I get mine at Costco and they come in 3 cup fresh packs.
- 2 cups Steamed Broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup Steamed Brussel sprouts, chopped
- 8 whole Eggs You can sub egg whites if you need to cut fat or calories. Would be about 2 cups.
- 1/4 tsp enspice black pepper
- 2 tsp enspice seasoned salt If not using enspice you may want to cut it down to 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup Whole milk
- 1 cup Shredded cheese I use mild cheddar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with your favorite non-stick or oil spray, I use avocado oil.
- Add riced cauliflower to casserole dish, then layer chopped broccoli, brussels, bacon, and ham. Spread evenly.
- Crack eggs in a separate bowl and scramble then add to casserole over layers of veggies and meat.
- Top with cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes uncovered.